SC - Re: Pickled Mushrooms

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 21 14:16:43 PDT 1998

Ras asked:

>Would it be possible to for you to post the page this is found on in
>the mauscript, please?

The Digbie pickled mushroom recipe is on Cariadoc's page 170 of his
Fourth Edition, Volume I.  It is page 200 of the Digbie reprint.  This
is the lower left-hand section of the four Digbie pages reprinted on
the one page. I don't know if later editions of Cariadoc's "Collection"
all have the same page numbers.  I would assume so or he'd have a lot
of re-numbering to do!  :-)

Alys K.