SC - Ave Maria time-answer-I think

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 06:54:19 PDT 1998

The entire 'Ave Maria' ritual takes about 20 mins. I would say that a time of
20-30 minutes would be the correct time to use when redacting recipes
instructing one to use an 'Ave Maria' . This is, of course dependant on the
recipe but it would work for the example I am aware of.

Ras (who thaught it was about time to participate in the Marian mysteries
again and just happened to have a stop watch handy. :-))