SC - Query-OT-OOP

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Wed Sep 23 10:41:10 PDT 1998

At 09:47 23-9-98 EDT, Sayyid Ras wrote:
>I recieved the following privately and promised the person who sent it that I
>would post it to the list.
>
>"Posters will say they're from the Shire of XYZ or the Barony of ABC.
> However, the geographically remote like myself don't know where these
> groups are.  If the posters would note what Kingdom they're from {or a
> mundane location} it would help."
>
>IMO, I think it's a great idea.

Indeed.  The Barony Beyond the Mountain is mundanely known as most of the
state of Connecticut (less that portion which makes up the Barony of
Dragonship Haven), and is therefore in the East Kingdom.  Dragon's Aerie is
the Groton/New London area - roughly, the eastern third of the southern
half of CT.

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie, Barony Beyond the Mountain
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable