SC - where in the heck am I?

William Seibert a14h at zebra.net
Fri Sep 25 06:52:14 PDT 1998

M'lady,
You will be either in Calontir, or Meridies.  If you're in Meridies, kindly allow me
to say "Welcome".  I'm down here in Osprey (Mobile, AL) where we're currently awaiting
the arrival of Georges; 'nother story however.  But it seems that Calontir has a tiny
bit of the Northwest corner of AK, so you might be there.  Meridies mailing list is
the Tavern Yard, maintained by Lord William McNachtan (mcnutt at gateway.ce.utk.edu).
Again, welcome to Meridies, if Meridies it be.

WAJDI BALGARBI