SC - Culinary Guild

weymouth at iceweasel.org weymouth at iceweasel.org
Sun Sep 27 14:19:40 PDT 1998

Hi Luveday

I'm also working on forming a Cooks' Guild in my barony (Bhakail,
East Kingdom).  Our first meeting is going to be the second
thursday of October.  I've decided that the first meeting is just
going to be a get-together to see what everyone wants to do, what
people want to learn and how we want to go about this.  Also for this
I'm going to cook dinner, most likely some stuff I've been working on
from Chiqart(sp) and Platina.

If no one has a clue on what direction they want this to travel in
THEN I'll form a lesson plan, for lack of better terms.  But until
then I'll just see how everything flows.

Guess I'm pretty fortunate, I've had positive response from about
8-10 people so far.

I'd love to exchange ideas and outcomes with you.  Please feel free
to email me privately.

Aemilia