watch those headers, boys and girls! Was Re: SC - gold leaf source for soteltie making

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Sep 28 06:55:53 PDT 1998

Hey all from Anne-Marie

Just a friendly reminder/request...

There is a LOT of traffic on this list. Now, I'm not complaining, I make
free and frequent use of the delete key. BUT!

This means if I've decided to start ignoring the header on anything marked
OOP, OT, etc (which I have), or find that a thread got out of hand (like
that looooooooooong discussion on english vs US measurements, etc, which I
dont really need), I delete without reading.

There was a request for some info from me, which I would have loved to have
taken care of, but it was buried under some strange heading, cuz I didnt
see it till Stefan changed the heading to indicate more accurately what it
was about ("gold leaf source..." from whatever it was...I never saw it).

So, if you want your message to stand out from the pack, please please
please change the header to reflect the content!

thanks,
- --Anne-Marie