SC - FW: [SCA-WEST:2678] West Kingdom History Project needs YOUR photos!

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Tue Sep 29 05:04:17 PDT 1998

FYI

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-sca-west at galaxy.csuchico.edu
[mailto:owner-sca-west at galaxy.csuchico.edu] On Behalf Of Ken Mayer
Sent: Monday, September 28, 1998 11:44 PM
To: sca-west at galaxy.csuchico.edu
Subject: [SCA-WEST:2678] West Kingdom History Project needs YOUR photos!

The West Kingdom History Project

Needs YOUR Photographs

At least, if you have photos of people doing things at SCA events

If you thought the History Project was ONLY about early SCA events, you
missed the point!
(Of course, we are interested in early SCA event photos ...)

What happened at last week's event is West Kingdom History!

What is happening at today's event will be West Kingdom History tomorrow!

Please help out. The West Kingdom History Project's web site is pitifully
bare of photos. We need your pictures! Please!

Details can be found at the web site:

http://www.dis.org/whistory/

Or you can email the web master – Felix MacAvady, at:
h.o.petard at sinewave.com

Do we need to say please again? Ok ...

PLEASE!!! With sugar on top?