SC - edible castles-

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 21:30:39 PDT 1998

nativeson at mindspring.com writes:

<<
 I know this sounds odd....but I once took icecream and those sand-castle
 buckets, you know, the ones you buy and get 3 different sizes, anyway....
 let the icecream soften, scoop into buckets...refreeze...now the tricky
part..
 just before serving, get a pot of hot water, hold bucket by handle in hot
 water
 then turn upside-down onto serving tray...do this with all three...connect
 with graham cracker bridges, play with it how ever...it's real cute.

 just a thought...
 			David the Bald
 - >>
	And it gives you an excuse to work inside the cooler in weather like we had
last weekend! "I'm sorry, but if I come out the ice cream will melt........
Can I just hand you the chopped veggies instead?" ;-) ;-) ;-) Now why didn't
you think of that Saturday?!? (Grin)

          Ldy Diana-the-puddle-on-the-kitchen-floor