SC - seed catalogies

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 22:35:04 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/5/98 11:36:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
renfrow at skylands.net writes:

<<
 Try:
  http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~nfarley/thomas-etty/etty.html - Thomas
 Etty's Heirloom Seeds

(SNIP)
	Oh, goody, new places to try! Thanks, Cindy. Another place that has nearly
anything you could imagine is Richter's, at <A HREF="http://www.richters.com">
Richter's</A> . I *used* to have the links to Nichol's, Johnny's, and several
others that I order from bookmarked, but lost them in the last computer
crash........ :-( Would anyone who happens to have those address consider
tossing them to me (Or the list, since they have some nifty--and occasionally
period!--stuff)? Pretty please? ;-)

           Ldy Diana