SC - Newbie question.....Sourdough...

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Wed Sep 9 09:12:11 PDT 1998

Hi !

I'm new to the list and the SCA (just got my card yesterday)...
Anyway, I was wondering if Sourdough was considered Period....

Also, along the same "bread" lines....what would you use as a "period"
equivalent to what we use for yeast today ??

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx !

Jeff (who has only just begun to think about a period name)