SC - Candied Almonds

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Wed Sep 9 17:12:48 PDT 1998

>You are dipping these in raw egg whites right? Do you have to keep them
>refrigerated after you do this? I thought raw eggs were a problem with
>germs or molds or whatever. Or are you just supposed to east these before
>they go bad?

Never had that problem since they hardly last a day.  I usually make them
in the morning of the day of the feast,  that gives them time to dry out
suffiviently.  And as for their life expectancy when they hit the table, it
negligable.  So I wouldn't have an idea about the general shelf life, I've
never had to think about it.  I suppose that I could do some experimenets
in the shed out the back, but that involves sugared almonds that I'd much
prefer to eat.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

        Logic is a systematic way of arriving at the wrong conclusion in
	confidence.