SC - HELP!!!!!

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Thu Sep 10 03:24:52 PDT 1998

> I could not have put this better myself. Please, for your sanity, put
> emphisis on the word DELEGATE. A head chef does very little actual cooking,
> they oversee everyone else doing the work. This is how they stay sane (Well,
> mostly anyway). And try to have fun, too.
>
> Thorbjorn the Cook

Not necessarily true.  I do quite alot of my own cooking.  My secrets are timing
my prep so that 5 things don't need done at once and delegating my kitchen help
to do the easy things like chopping up, checking the birds, rinsing, mixing
ingredients I have measured out while I do something else.  But, I don't exclude
them.  My recipies are right there and I answer questions as we go so they don't
feel that I don't want them to know what I'm doing.  I am very nuerotic about
proper food handling, and it would make me crazy not to be up to my elbows in
the stew.  How can I make sure it's done the way it needs to be, if I'm not in
the fray?

Brenna