SC - Newbie question.....Sourdough...

Thu Sep 10 06:18:42 PDT 1998

> Huh? A "little" baking? Bear, just what is your definition of "a lot of"
> baking? :-)

A lot of baking is 40 to 100+ loaves of bread without commercial facilities.
Four loaves is a pleasant evening's work.  I do try to bake regularly, but
at the minute I'm designing an integrated database for the Oklahoma State
Health Department and many of my leisure activities are on hold.

> And I'm going to steer clear of you when you starting talking about
> needing volunteers for a "little" job.
>
> Stefan li Rous
> stefan at texas.net

That kind of shuck is one I try not to pull deliberately.

Bear