SC - Spinach Tarte

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 16:24:05 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/10/98 3:12:55 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
sunnie at exis.net writes:

>  > 1 250g packet frozen spinach
>  > 30g butter
>  > 100 g sugar
>
>  Okay, here we go again.  I can do pounds to kilograms, but how about some
> English
>  instead of Metric here?  Anyone know?
>
>  >
>  >
>  > 1. Preheat oven to 180F/350C
>
>  I think this is backward.  GRIN.
>
>  Brenna

Well, lessee
When I measured it I used the other side of the measuring cup.  You know, the
side with the metric numbers on it.
However, since 1 cup = 8 oz. = 240 g.  then 1 oz. = 30 g.
So 30 g of butter = a lump about as big as a walnut and 100 g. of sugar = 1/3
of a cup and 1 pkg of Spinach = 1 pkg of spinach.

AND!  the temp is wrong.  I did notice it, and adjusted accordingly, but when
I copied the original, I left it in.  I just forgot to mention it.

Mordonna