SC - Spinach Tarte from Menagier-Recipe to follow later

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Fri Sep 11 08:25:42 PDT 1998

I do apologize for sucha 'spoon-teaseism'.  I will, with much haste post said recipe for all.  I am at work, and may not have access until later in the weekend, but it will be pposted in its original and redacted entirety.

niccolo difrancesco
(is there somewhere I can purchase an indulgence to atone this most heinous of sins?)