SC - Hulwa

Weiszbrod, Barbara A Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com
Fri Sep 11 10:08:31 PDT 1998

	Duke Cariadoc suggested to Drake to make Hulwa out of his
"molasas honey".  I just recently tasted Hulwa for the first time and it
was quite good, if a bit pasty.

	I have a question though.  What excactly is hulwa?  On the
ingredients list for the candy it said tahini, hulwa....etc.  Is it a
flavoring?  Does it come from a plant?  Or am I
missunderstanding/missremembering what I read?

	Alys D.