SC - Spinach Tarte from Menagier-

needlwitch@msn.com needlewitch at email.msn.com
Fri Sep 11 13:43:50 PDT 1998

Just because you wander,
doesn't mean you're lost.

GO FOR THE BEET GREENS!!!   (not a criticism -- I understand the
difficulties in procuring them)  Beet greens have a much milder
flavour than spinach, and usually you can get them for a song at a
market (I have yet to pay for any of mine -- the farmers just ask if
I have any rabbits and then scratch their heads).

Claricia
not a great spinach fan

Not so hard to find, We just grow beets for the greens and toss the beets.
(we have a friend with pigs)
Thorbjorn the Cook
A lover of all things green and edible