SC - Unsubscribing?

San Fernando Valley Girl sfvg at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 12 00:21:00 PDT 1998

Dear Gentles,

Let me apologize in advance.  I meant to ask how to unsubscribe before I went on
vacation, but forgot.  So now here I am packing and unsubscribing from my other
lists, and I realize I don't know how to unsubscribe (or re-subscribe) for my
vacation period.  And that even if the instructions where sent to me, I wouldn't
be here to act upon them.

May I prevail upon our List Master, Baron Gunthar, to temporarily unsubscribe me
till 10/5?  I will not have access to personal email while away.

YIS,
Dorothea of the Oaks

- --
San Fernando Valley Girl