SC - Spinach Tarte

Sat Sep 12 20:30:48 PDT 1998

> > I ain't even gonna try to explain how we have over two years until the
> > millennium.
>
> Yes, midnight Jan 1, 2001.  It's crazy when you realize how few people
> know
> that.Brenna

Now there you go spoiling that year long party if we start 1 Jan. 2000.

I know there is a lot of scholarly debate about the first Apocalyptic
Millennial Madness including if it even occurred.  We are currently in the
second AMM, but instead of the Second Coming, all of the computers which
depend on 2 digit years are going to go bonkers.  I wonder how much the
worry, the scoffing and the apathy reflect what occurred in Europe a 1000
years ago?

Bear