SC - sausage info

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sun Sep 13 23:50:21 PDT 1998

Mordonna,  I've just received 200 more posts, so i don't have time to web
surf, but last night, Margaret and I cooked and tweaked the recipes she's
using as Feast Master later this month.  She bought a package of pig's
ears, which she simmered in red wine, then oven roasted, to try a recipe
she had found.  They were supposed to be cut up and fried with onions,
but by 2 AM, they just weren't too appetising.  Have you ever eaten pig's
ears?  There didn't seem to be any real meat.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com