SC - Thoughts on Food

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Tue Sep 15 03:51:08 PDT 1998

> My thanks, My Lady, for the recipe. I wonder if I could trouble you once more
> on this topic? What is the source of the recipe? A newspaper, a restaurant, or
> what? I'm sort of trying to pinpoint where the dish originated. We have pretty
> well established that it was not my home town, but that leaves quite a number
> of other places unexplored in re Blooming Onions. I myself have eaten these
> things all over New York State with the exception of New York City, so was
> curious as to where they actually come from. An idea of where you obtained the
> recipe could be helpful in this.
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Adamantius
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy
>
> troy at asan.com

The recipie I got was brought home by my husband.  It was a photocopy of something
that was being passed around, and it is specifically stated as the Outback's home
recipie.  I don't know who did it first.  I wish I could help you there, but
whoever did, it's been tweaked and passed many times.

Brenna