SC - dormice

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Sep 15 10:19:18 PDT 1998

well, the recipe caalls for it to be stuffed woth a forcemeat of pork and dormouse
trimmings, so it may be interpreted to debone the critters. when you get done
adding the fish pickle and asfoetida, who could taste the gamyness! maybe doing a
hasenpfeffer pickling might also be in order, or at least do the soak in milk
trick. margali
it's a bit late for baby chuck here, they are all about the size of bunnies now.
how about guinea pig?
margali