SC - Thoughts on Food

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 18:28:52 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/15/98 7:52:02 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

>  Okay I have to ask, even at the risk of appearing stupid...what are blow
> flies?

I am not Australian, and I don't know what they call blow-flies, but in the
Southern United States, there are biting flies, about four times the size of
ordinary house flies that usually are the most aggressive flies around
carrion, and blow-fly maggots are usually the first to hatch, IIRC.  They do
seem to fade out in cold weather, but appear again in Spring fairly early.

Mordonna