SC - Dinosauria/Avia-Way OT-Way OOP

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Tue Sep 15 21:05:03 PDT 1998

Ras wrote:

>Actually the birds (Avia) have been reclassified as a suborder of Dinosauria
>recently as they should be, IMO.

That does it, next feast I'm gonna roat a pidgeon or a quail and serve it
as Roast Dinosaur.  Are people going to believe me???  I don't think so,
but this is from someone who went to an event (just long enough for the
Baron to see me) dressed as a fish.  It was to support and argument that
once in a while it would be nice to have a fish dish served at an event.  I
seem to be the only one in the Barony who likes fish.  The argument was
"Fish are period too!!!!  I got changed pretty quick into my normal garb,
ran back to the kitchen and served forth a Patina of Soles.  What do you
know, everyone ate it.
Anything for my art
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

        Logic is a systematic way of arriving at the wrong conclusion in
	confidence.