SC - FW: Husband and Wife Teams

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 11:28:07 PDT 1998

<< Meliora's husband Drake here:
 Do we have any other husband and wife teams on this list. >>

The closest we ever got was before we were married.  . .Duncan would autocrat
and I would cook.  Now i hardly ever cook feasts and he's too busy getting
ready to take over the Kingdom newsletter to autocrat.  ..

Noemi
who is mostly a scribe and semstress these days