SC - To The List Administrator

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 16 14:22:19 PDT 1998

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> << our outbound message
>
>  X-Reference-No:-0000rldhdpbb
>
>  addressed to:
>
>          RMcGrath at dca.gov.au
>
>  could not be delivered.  Reason: UA Unavailable
>
>  This report originated from: AU/TELEMEMO/AUSGOVCOMMARTS
>   >>

> Gunthar,
>
> I have recieved several of these messages. Can anything be done about this?
>
> Ras

I'm sure something can be done. As to the cause, I have done a little
investigating and determined that El Nino, Bill Gates, and the President of
the United States of America all have ironclad alibis. The alibi for Mario
Nebbits, though, is a little shaky...

Adamantius

P.S. You had to be there, and most of you weren't, but at the War instead!
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com