SC - Lamb

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Wed Sep 16 17:47:00 PDT 1998

Allison,

Do I take it that when I do come up to visit you for an event, I will be
bringing you a lamb? If you've got the freezer space, I've got the
connections. $110-$130 buys you about 40+ lbs, cut as you prefer, with
innards. Send me more info on local events, btw, there's a feeling in my
area of the mid that we need to spend more time with out Aethelmark
neighbors, and I'm certainly willing.

Phlip

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,