SC - FW: Husband and Wife Teams

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Thu Sep 17 04:23:25 PDT 1998

andy oppenheim wrote:

> Lets change the thread to Couple teams. So everyone can comment. Sometimes
> it might be just two friends. My other .01 is my mom is a hairdresser and I
> know for a fact love is love weather it's a man and a woman, two men or two
> women. If my daughter (she is 5) brought a purple woman home I would welcome
> them with open arms provided she loved her like I do
> Off my soapbox and waiting for bigots
> Andy
> Ps the real reason they don't want gays in the military is they are afraid
> of 30,000 men and women with guns saying" who did you call a faggot"
> Now hiding

No biggots here.  I know two perfectly wonderful same-sex couples and one
handfasted trio. Here's the thing that gets my awe.  My husband and I went
through our tough times (almost divorced).  Now that we are together and a
fairly healthy couple again (we show it each other respect and support each
other now), we seek out other couples who are not as dysfunctional as we once
were to spend our time with.  There's not many out there, but all three of these
marriages fit like a glove.  I don't think I've ever met a same-sex couple that
didn't display this type of relationship.  That is definitely worthy of respect.

Brenna