SC - Middle Kingdom Coronation

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Thu Sep 17 07:39:59 PDT 1998

Just got the address for the description of our MK Coronation feast this
weekend:

 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/gildedlily/coromenu.htm.

If you're interested. I was somewhat amused that one of the recipes comes
from Julia Child- I didn't know the lady was THAT old. You guys with all
your talk of primary sources have me spoiled ;-)

Phlip

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,