SC - ham

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Thu Sep 17 14:37:18 PDT 1998

I haven't had mine checked out lately but last time my BP was absolutely
dead right in the middle of normal--that with birth control pills and a
dad who'd had high BP (but a mother who had lower than average BP).

I get flak from friends when I salt my food (and I do taste before
salting, and I don't add salt when using commerically salty products
like canned tomato sauce), and I guess I always get pretty put out
because they don't know my medical history and don't know about con-
versations I've had with my doctors; I've always been candid about my
salt intake and craving.

Good to know I"m not alone and that I'm safe in scarfing down all the
salty ham bits and feta that no one else wants.  :-)  As you say, Genevia,
salt is not always a bad thing.

Berengaria