SC - Fish at Feasts

Thu Sep 17 20:29:27 PDT 1998

The wels is a European catfish which grows to a maximum of about 9 feet in
length.  It is alleged to have eaten children.  I read about it some time
after I was in Europe and don't recall coming across it as an item of
cuisine.  However, it is referenced in Root's Food.  A one liner similar to
the opening sentence of this message.

Bear