SC - A fellow Ealdorereans experiment

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 05:31:24 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/17/98 11:18:06 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca writes:

>  I have been asked to post this to the list for any and all
comments/opinions
>  on this. I will post your findings on the E-List if thats alright.

Thank you for the post, Micayla, but to whom do I credit these recipes and do
we have permission to use them?

My first comment upon reading them is Why all the bouillon?  Why not good
broth from some of the other dishes?

Aside from that, the recipes seem to be fairly easy to follow, but I have no
idea how faithfully the translation follows the original.

Mordonna