SC - Spinach Tarte (NOT metric measurements)

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 09:52:12 PDT 1998

I made this recipe for lunch at Caid's Crown Tourney yesterday,  where it was
enjoyed by my household and a number of members of the incipient Kingdom Cooks
Guild.

The general concensus: It was wonderful! Even people who didn't like spinach
liked it. Most people wanted the recipe.

In a metric vein, I think I goofed on the 100g of sugar. I converted this to
3.5 ounces, but the tarte was a little on the sweet side for me. Still tasty,
tho.

Thanks for posting the recipe, Rowan! If you can find your documentation for
it, I would like to have that as well.

Renata