SC - International measurements

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Sun Sep 20 19:09:36 PDT 1998

Mordonna,

I don't have my charts here at work but the only onles I can remember
off the top of my head are:

4 teas = 1 Tbsp = 20ml
1 cup = 250ml

I'll bring a chart in tomorrow morning (unless Sianan or one of the
others posts one in the meantime).

When Hess redacted Matha Washington's cookbook she often used cups as a
measurement.  I tell you, my biscuits were turning out "not quite right"
until I realized that your cups are smaller than ours.

Meliora.