SC - Subtlety Question

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 19:04:16 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/22/98 7:42:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kat at kagan.com
writes:

<< No, I am *not* going to get those nasty-tasting mostly-wax chocolate coins,
bleah.)  >>

Why not? We did a treasure chest as you describe several years ago. Since most
'pirate' type events are actually very LATE period, the inclusion of the coims
makes the kids (and adults) happy, does very little to detract from the
ambience of the event and make a WONDERFULLY nice filler in between the more
period stuff.

Ras ( No, I'm not crazy or titched, just practical AT THE MOMENT. < gasp>.
:-))