SC - time

SigridPW at aol.com SigridPW at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 23:47:08 PDT 1998

If you are referring to the ritual of the rosary, the answer would be 53 "Hail
Mary"'s (5 sets of 10 plus 3). Additionally there might be 5 "Our Father"'s
and one "I believe..." (Apostle's Creed).  At least that's the way I learned
it YEARS ago!

In English the Hail Mary goes:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Hail Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I don't think it loses too much, timewise, from the Latin.  I just can't
remember my latin well enough.  Oh well!