SC - Grits--OT OOP!

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Sep 23 12:46:14 PDT 1998

<snip> "(G) I know all you Yankees are enjoying this schism in the Rebel
congregation."  Mordonna (descending from the pulpit)

Ummmm! Cheese grits.  One of the first Southern Dishes this Yankee girl
tried.  My recipe came off the back of the box - IIRC Quaker Quick (not
instant!) grits.  Served with chicken-fried steak (I thought this was
chicken), and okra simmered in stewed tomatoes.  Hey, what's for dinner?
Leanna of Sparrowhaven