SC - Danke - Baecker, Brot und Getreide

Wed Sep 23 18:57:01 PDT 1998

> It's not as
> interesting as it sounds at first - the subtitle translates to something
> like - The history of the baking trade and the politics of supply in the
> Imperial city at the time of the Thirty Year's War_.
>
> Valoise

Thanks for the information.  While it may be scholarly and stuffy, it is on
a subject in which I am interested.  If I can find a copy, I'll probably use
it for bedtime literature (a common fate for heavy historical texts around
here).

The two problems I see are getting a copy and getting my German language
skills back to the point I can read it without living with the Wortbuch.

Bear