SC - Looking for a recipe

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Sep 24 07:38:17 PDT 1998

     Linda, I found a liver loaf recipe that I got off the web.  I think it was
     the Heinz company's.  I also found a recipe for braunschweiger in a "how to
     make sausage" text at my college library. (I work at an Aggie college!)
     I'll check my recipes and see if I made myself a hard copy.
     Leanna of Sparrowhaven, Mooneschadow, Ansteorra
     (Stillwater, OK)