Lo-Carb [was: Re: SC - More boring pig facts-OT-OOP]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 15 08:18:51 PDT 1998

Brenna Sez:

<<Okay, I've been keeping out of this one, but time to shed a little
light at
least.  I'm on a ketagenic diet.>>

Me too!  I've just started the New Improved Atkins.  My mum lost 8
pounds in her first two weeks, so I'm impressed.  This is going to be a
big adjustment.

Planning a tourney lunch for this weekend will be interesting.  Probably
lots of cheesy things with celery sticks as substrate.  I plan to do
some Scientific Experiments this week with the permitted soy flour
pancakes and spice/texture variations -- maybe plainer flatbreads as
well.  Soy Lefse, anyone?  Soy pappadums?  [Norwegian and East Indian,
respectively, before anyone asks.]

Selene
Lady Selene Colfox, Caid
pursuivant sans portfolio and unemployed jester [Nobody's Fool]
selene at earthlink.net