SC - Greetings

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Sep 25 09:50:42 PDT 1998

     Welcome to the list, when I went to college in the "dark ages," the only
     thing we could cook with were electric popcorn poppers and hot pots. This
     Fall, I saw students hauling in apartment sized refrigerators, microwaves &
     cooking gear with which I could cook a feast. Wow! 25 years changes things!
     Lady Leanna of Sparrowhaven
     Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra
     (Stillwater, OK)