SC - Greetings

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 25 12:05:41 PDT 1998

Gee, when I ws in dorms, we could only have drip type coffee makers, the litte 'hot
pot' water kettles [sort of like very tiny 1 can of soup size crock pots] and clothing
irons. You guessed it, I made soup and stew in the hot pot, and flipped my iron hot
side up to use as a cooking surface. you can make a very nice grilled cheese sndwich
wrapped in foil on an iron, but as cookware was verboten, we saved a large diameter
can from the coffe maker, cut it down to a 2 " tall vessel and camoflaged it by using
it under a potted plant as a trivet to keep the water from leaking out onto the window
sill.

margali
almost 20 years later...