SC - Air pollutants - OOP

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 18:57:23 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/24/98 2:26:23 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
alasdair.maciain at snet.net writes:

>  Try Des Moines.  The meat packers are on the south side of town, the
>  soybean processors on the east...

Orange Blossom scent is beautiful ...... in small quantities.  BUT!  Here I am
sandwiched between an orange grove and a very large dairy farm.  I don't know
what's worse in the spring, the citrus, or the old gals.  I'm pretty sure one
of those old cows hasn't taken a bath lately.

Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Atenveldt
Atenveldt