SC - Greetings

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Sat Sep 26 11:54:46 PDT 1998

- --- You wrote:

> >  *blush* it really isn't that big of a deal.
> It is an uncommon accomplishment.  We're proud of you already.
>
> Mordonna

You're one year ahead of where I was at that point, but I didn't get a GED to
get there.  Elspeth did something similar to what you are.  I have a great deal
of respect for anyone who can handle it.  It is a great stress either way you
go.

- ---
I didn't need to get my GED (I was already finished with my first semester of
college when I got it), but my parents and I decided it might be a good idea,
just in case of emergency.

We have a family friend who, while in graduate school, attempted to get work as
a secretary.  They wouldn't hire her because she hadn't graduated from high
school.

Alright, now for a cooking question . . .

There is all this talk of getting the super-pasteurized Creamline milk.
Wouldn't powdered milk work just as well?