SC - where in the heck am I?

melc2newton at juno.com melc2newton at juno.com
Mon Sep 28 08:25:53 PDT 1998

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:02:35 -0700 (PDT) Wolfger von Sibenburgen
<wolfgervon at yahoo.com> writes:
>---Brenna <sunnie at exis.net> wrote:
>> God help me!  After a 16 hour day at work, no wonder I made that
>mistake...it's
>> NE Arkansas...the other end of the state from Fayetteville.  But,
>thanks to all
>> of you who have helped me out on this dispite my airheadedness.
>>
>> Brenna
>
>I looked up the two towns mentioned earlier (Hickman and Blytheville)
>on Yahoo Maps, the location is right where Arkansas, Missouri and
>Tennessee meet. Hope that helps someone determine the kingdom.
>
>Wolfger
This would make you a Meridian. In there western most Principality.
But still close enough to go to some Calontir events in St. Louis (Barony
of Three Rivers) or there Canton Of Riverhold or The Shire of LongRidge
(Cape Girardeau-Sikeston) or Your Arkansas Calontiri Neighbors in Shire
March of The Grimfells (Fayeteville).

Welcome to the Area.

Thorbjorn Bjornson
Shire of OakHeart ,