SC - Fw: [Chirurgeon]: Fw: Chirurgeons in my kitchen...

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Tue Sep 29 10:06:56 PDT 1998

As you guys know, I've been keeping most of these posts private, other than
to the parties directly involved, but Galen brings up two good things to
share. The first is the idea of a joint Cooks/Chirurgeons education effort
directed at the general populace, possibly through SCA Universities, and
the second being a useful website with information on kitchen sanitation.
Thoughts? Again, lets try to keep most of this stuff off Cook's List, due
to our heavy traffic load.

Galen, since I'm posting you to Cook's List, I'm ccing you so you know
exactly what got sent, with my comments.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom