SC - FAQ???

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Sep 29 12:31:10 PDT 1998

Kiriel writes:

> Well... this seems a good cue for... should we have a periodic FAQ sent
> to the list, answering these sorts of questions which we get all the
> time?

I think we had discussed in the past allowing the Florilegium to stand in place of our FAQ.  But, Poppa Gunthar, I'd be awful happy to write a short missive for incoming subscribers, if our server does have that feature.

Of course, there are better qualified listmembers than me to write it; but if no one else volunteers I'll be happy to do it.

	- kat

- --kat griffith, editor--

This is my business address.  Sending files of over 100K in size to this address will result in my being summarily flogged.