SC - Apicius and Fried Chicken

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 14:09:32 PDT 1998

Meadhbh wrote:

>If you can find a copy of the Barbara Flowers translation of Apicius.. it is
in
latin and english.  She is a latinist and the translation is excellent. Try a
used book store (a friend here found a copy for 2 bucks at Half Price Books...
!!!)<

I've been looking, but I haven't found one yet. I still would be most happy to
see the Latin from anyone who'd be willing to type it in.

Phlip