SC - Apicius and Fried Chicken

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Tue Sep 1 14:32:03 PDT 1998

	This may sound a bit strange but I was offered a medium sized ostrich the
other night, REALLY!  Any ideas/methods to try to cook about 75-90 pounds
of bird in one sitting.  Most methods of preparation I see mean tearing the
bird into pieces.  I was hoping to find a method of cooking it in one
piece!  Anyone got any ideas?  I believe it will be frozen when I get it
and my freezer is not that big!  Workable plans for a building a one time
use bee hive oven, anyone?
	Balldrich