SC - Crown feast

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 22:11:03 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/1/98 2:59:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mirhaxa at swcp.com
writes:

<<
 We had a castle once with candle lit stained glass windows, made using
 the melted life saver technique. Great effect. Mirhaxa

	Then there was the huge sugar paste cathedral that my household built for one
Kingdom A&S feast. Totally amazing.......... The folks who lived close enough
to help spent a lot of time in the months before the event making little gray
building blocks and cementing them together. I still have a bit of one of the
flying buttresses.......... Unfortunately, the intense Meridian humidity took
it's toll on the beautifully painted sugar windows, and the colors ran
together. But they were still lovely all lit up!
     Wish I lived closer, I'd have loved to help make all those sugar plate
blocks! :-)

                Ldy Diana